Albright LIFE Centers
A devoted support center where seniors thrive
while safely living in their homes.
A Little Support Goes A Long Way.
Seniors who still live in their own home or with family members often need extra healthcare support, socialization and attention throughout the day. And that’s where Albright LIFE Centers can be an extension of you with a full spectrum of comprehensive support and health services to make your life less stressful and your loved one’s life more fulfilled.
Albright offers three LIFE Center locations throughout Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna Valley.
Albright LIFE is Pennsylvania’s version of the nationally recognized Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). Albright LIFE is an affiliate of Albright Care Services, a faith-based (United Methodist), non-profit organization providing senior care and dynamic retirement living.
You’ll feel good. They’ll feel good.
Benefits for Caregivers
- No waiting and no trips to the doctor’s office
- Less responsibility with managing medication
- Less medical expenses for your family
- Less work missed
- Optimal peace of mind
- Support with at home responsibilities
- More time to enjoy being with your loved one
Benefits for Participants
- Less isolation during the day when caregivers may be working
- More apt to stay in better physical and mental condition
- More nutritious meal times and snacks
- More opportunity to stay active and healthy
- More likely to stay living independently in the comfort of home
How does a Life Center Work?
Participants must be at least 55 years and meet eligibility requirements
Once enrolled, a LIFE coordinator will work with you to assess which day(s) and services would best suite your needs
Start utilizing the program benefits- from transportation, to on- site medical support to social and wellness activities