What to Expect
A place where you can let your talents shine.
Albright Care Services offers a variety of career opportunities for all professional levels. For 100 years, we’ve cultivated communities — where our staff and residents shine together, where lives are enriched, and where colleagues become a second family.
- Congratulations on beginning your job search – we’re glad you’ve started with us! To see what positions we have available right now, you’ll want to visit our Careers Page and look around. You can search by location or by position, and clicking on a job title will give you the chance to read more about that position and what you can expect to do if you join our team.
- If you don’t see the position you’re looking for, don’t worry: You can always join our Talent Network. If you give us your name, email address and tell us a little about your ideal job, we’ll get in touch as soon as it becomes available.
- If one of our current openings looks like the next step in your career ladder, click on it and apply. We’ve made the process simple, so it will only take a minute.
- Once you’ve applied, you can expect to hear from us by phone or email in the next few days. We’ll be in touch soon!
- If you’re selected for an interview, we’ll contact you by phone to find a day and time that works for everyone. Be sure to get the name of the person you’ll be interviewing with as well as a phone number to call in case you think of a question or need to reschedule. Also, make sure you know where on campus your interview will be.
- On the day of your interview, arrive a few minutes early and come dressed for the position. Bring a copy of your resume and be prepared to tell us about yourself. And don’t hesitate to ask us questions – it shows us you care!
- Here are a few things we might ask you:
1. Why do you want to join our team? What about this position interests you, and why would you like to work with seniors?
2. What about your background makes you the right person for this position?
3. What is customer service, and why is it important?
4. What are your professional goals, and how will working here help you reach them?
- Here are a few ways to prepare for the interview:
1. Review your resume and think carefully about why you accepted and left your past positions. Why are you looking for a new position now?
1. Look at our website and learn more about our history, mission, vision and values. Think about how you would fit in with our team.
3. Read the description of the job you’re interested in so you know exactly what you’re applying to do.
4. Come up with some questions for us. If you want to know more about who we are, how we work and what we can offer you, all you need to do is ask!
- Depending on the position you’re interested in, there may be one interview or two. Either way, we’ll do our best to keep you informed and let you know where we are in the process – but don’t hesitate to give us a call and check in!
- Once we’ve finished interviewing all of the candidates, we’ll be in touch by phone or email within a few days – regardless of our decision. If you’re the person we’re looking for, and if you agree that we would be a good match for you, our HR staff will guide you through the next steps and continue to work with you even after you’ve started. Welcome to Albright Care Services!
- Our full-time and eligible part-time employees can choose between three different medical and prescription plans. And our Tobacco Free and Wellness discounts can significantly reduce the costs, helping you get the coverage you need and the peace of mind you deserve.
- Dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts and retirement planning with employer match are also available to eligible employees – so we’ll have you covered there, too.
- Tuition loan assistance and tuition reimbursement help our employees offset the cost of education, letting them pay off student debt and keep moving forward. If you’ve got student loans or big plans to keep studying, we’ve got your back.
- Paid time off, including sick, personal and vacation time, is available to all full-time and part-time employees – and since Albright Care Services recognizes seven holidays, you’ll be well-rested and ready to do your best.
- Free and unlimited online training courses, a variety of employee incentive programs, cell phone discounts, gym and pool access at our locations in Lewisburg and York, varied and ongoing wellness activities, a robust Employee Assistance Program and lots of other perks make Albright Care Services a great place for you to work and grow.
- Aren’t you glad your career search brought you here? We are, too.